Handling your customs documentation correctly is an important part of both import and export shipments, regardless of if the cargo was transported by sea, air, truck or rail.
Our customs agents have a high level of expertise and can help you streamline your customs documentation process and therefore minimize your customs fees.
• Stay updated on Swedish laws and regulations regarding customs handling
• Handle your matter electronically through the Swedish Customs’ digital system TDS
• Manage all customs documentation professionally as an AEO certified agent
CUSTOMS CHARGES, TSG SHORTSEA:
|HNU (Simplified Customs Clearance)||395||40||35|
|HNU +TNU (Customs Clearance)||725||75||65|
|Closure of T1 document||775||75||70|
|Temporary Storage Fee||255||25||25|
|Entry summary declaration (ENS filing)||250||25||25|
CUSTOMS CHARGES GREAT BRITAIN, (TSG SHORTSEA)
|Full Import Declaration||£70,00|
|Inventory Linking Charge/Destin8 Fee per B/L||£25,00|
- Import and Export charge includes Destin8 fee when using TST customs services
- Desin8 charge is for all cargo handled on TST Terminal, all cargo is legally required to be inventory linked as of the 01.01.2022
- Desin8 charge is per B/L and is a requiremendt if customers are clearing their own goods
POWER OF ATTORNEY
For those who wishes we also offer to represent you and your company in customs matters regarding your cargo. For more information and/or to start the process of us helping you with customs documentation, please download the information sheet and Power of Attorney. The latter needs to be filled in and sent to us in original in order to be valid.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT CUSTOMS: